Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In the Beginning

Here I am at a point in my life where I feel like my kids are growing up and are having their hobbies and interests and now it is time to focus on expanding mine! I am so excited about this new venture I am taking. I worked for an amazing photographer in New Mexico for a little over 3 years. I was her assistant and salesperson. I loved that job. I also loved seeing what she created. I then began second shooting at weddings for her, and fell in love with photography! It is amazing that you can capture a moment in time to not only remember but to look back and see! What a wonderful gift to give someone! I am now living in Maryville, Illinois with my 4 children and my wonderful husband and looking to expand my clientele! All Hearts Photography specializes in moment in time portraits that are whimsical and fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment