Friday, September 18, 2009

SPECIAL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep reading!! :)


These tiles are so cute - I make them with a lobster clasp so you can attach them to any favorite necklace you have already! Great for Mom's and Grandma's!
(You will have to excuse this tile - it is my personal one and my baby thought it looked tasty when he first got his teeth - I still love it though!! lol!! I better make me a new one! haha!)

Keychains are $35 also - great for Dad's and Grandpa's!


Ok, listen up!! I am running a special next weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon) September 25,26,& 27!!!! This is going to be a fall one time deal!! I am offering on location photo sessions for $100 (payment must be made before session OR $125 day of session)!! This includes your disc of touched up favs and all other proofs on disc AND full copyright release! This is normally priced at $150. I will be having the portrait tiles that I make on sale for $35 (or 3 for $100) double sided. I have some examples on my blog if you are interested! I am super excited about this special and I am limiting sessions, so call now - book your session and get your pictures ready for Fall Holidays! The Holidays are just around the corner and the leaves are changing! Time for great Portraits!! Woo-hoo!! Hope to hear from you all soon!!






I am limiting travel to a 20 mile radius of Maryville, Illinois this weekend only as to maximize my time and my clients in this area. Thanks!!
Amanda!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment